VISITING RULES OF PRAGUE EXHIBITION GROUNDS IN PVA EXPO PRAGUE LETNANY
- Visitors may enter and remain in the Exhibition Grounds providing they respect laws and internal regulations of the Prague Exhibition Grounds in Letňany.
- Visitors entering the Exhibition Grounds premises are obliged to behave in such a way as not to cause damage to the premises, equipment or any objects situated on the premises. They are also obliged to keep the premises clean.
- Anyone who notices any fault that may cause harm to persons or cause damage to the equipment within the Exhibition Grounds premises is obliged to inform the organizer or call +420 724 861 168
- It is forbidden to use open fire on the Exhibition Grounds premises. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all covered areas, except for the area specially reserved for smoking.
- No dogs or other pets allowed for safety reasons.
- To ensure protection of minors, only adults will be allowed to Cannafest premises. Those under 18 years of age will be allowed entry only if accompanied by an adult! The event management reserves the right to demand a proof of age, if considered necessary. Minors under 15 years have a free entry when accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors of Cannafest acknowledge and agree (by their participation) that the organizer is taking photographs and video of the event. The recordings will be used for promotional and advertising purposes. If you do not want to be captured, please contact event organizers at the info point and report your disagreement also to the crew members, who are currently recording.
Prague, 9/1 2019
The Cannafest team